Not all reproductive journeys are a straight path.
Lori can provide legal support and direction in navigating yours.
Most services can be provided over email or the phone, including internationally.
- Draft, negotiate, and finalize gestational agreement
- Provide legal clearance to medical clinic
- Obtain pre-birth order (PBO) and validate gestational agreement with the Court
- Draft and file required post-birth notice with the Court
- Obtain agreed final order, if requested, with the Court
- Assist international clients in obtaining apostilled copies of court orders and birth certificates
Gestational Carriers and
- Gestational agreement or traditional surrogacy contract review and negotiation
- Review of validation documents or parentage proceeding documents
- Agency referral and pre-match consultation
Egg, Sperm, or Embryo Donation
- Consultation with recipient parents or donor.
- Draft or review donation agreement
- Draft or review agreement between same-sex female partners undergoing reciprocal IVF